Step 1. On Campus Visit
Learn more about the school by taking a private tour or attending a community visit.
Step 2. Application
Applications for all grades can be found by clicking ‘Apply Now’ button, which is located at the bottom of each page.
Complete applications include the following:
- Application for Admission (grades 6-8 have a student questionnaire portion that must be filled out by the student)
- Teacher Recommendation Form (request form can be downloaded online within the online application portal)
- School Transcripts (request form can be downloaded online within the online application portal)
- Application fee of $125.00
Once your application is received, Westerly will send an acknowledgement email. Someone from the admission office will call you in January to set up the following:
* Importnat Note: Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by September 1, to be eligible to enroll.
Step 3. Parent Interview & Shadow Day or Kindergarten Assessment
Kindergarten Visit Day
Each kindergarten applicant is required to attend one of the visit days, which is held on specific Saturdays in February. Applicants participate in small group activities which includes a short one on one screening of kindergarten readiness. Applicants must be 5 years old by September 1, to be eligible to enroll.
Student Shadow Day (grades 1 -8)
Applicant joins the class for the day and will complete an academic skills screening.
Both parents will meet with the Head of School. We will try to schedule this on the same day as the student shadow day if both parties schedules permit.
Step 4. Financial Aid
Financial aid should be applied for at the same time you submit your application. Please see the Affording Westerly section of the website for detailed information.
Step 5. Notification
The admission team will notify all applicants in mid- March.